Great no-flour recipe for those honing their cookery skills at home from a world class chef and a world class Italian brand:
Italy’s classic dessert Tiramisù created by Mattia Agazzi the Chef de Cuisine at the new Gucci Osteria da Massimo Bottura in Beverly Hills in 5 minutes.Gucci YouTube Channel
- 250g cream
- 250g mascarpone
- 80g caster sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 400g American coffee at room temperature
- 1 pack ladyfinger biscuits
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- Combine the mascarpone, the cream, the sugar and the 4 egg yolks.
- Whisk in a mixer for 10 minutes.
- Layer the tiramisu—directly on the plate or on a baking sheet.
- Start with a layer of cream.
- Dip the ladyfingers in the coffee and place them on top of the cream layer.
- Proceed in the same way, alternating one layer after another.
- Finish with a sprinkling of unsweetened cocoa powder.