Novak Djokovic will face Roger Federer in the ATP World Tour Finals 2010 second Semi-Final after he clinched second in Group A of the round robin matches with a routine win over a tired looking Andy Roddick.
Djokovic took the match 6-2 6-3 in just over an hour.
The result means that the Serb will play Swiss ace Roger Federer in the second Semi-Final on Saturday, 27th November 2010.
The other Semi-Final sees World Number One, Rafael Nadal, take on Britain’s home hopeful Andy Murray.
Saturday’s Semi-Final Schedule
- Semi-Final 1 – Afternoon Session – Begins 12:45pm GMT – Nadal v Murray
- Semi-Final 2 – Evening Session – Begins 18:15pm GMT – Djokovic v Federer
ATP World Tour Finals 2010 – Final Round Robin Standings
- Rafael Nadal ESP (1) (Record 3-0)
- Novak Djokovic SER (3) (Record 2-1)
- Tomas Berdych CZE (6) (Record 1-2)
- Andy Roddick USA (8) (Record 0-3)
- Roger Federer SUI (2) (Record 3-0)
- Andy Murray GBR (5) (Record 2-1)
- Robin Soderling SWE (4) (Record 1-2)
- David Ferrer ESP (7) (Record 0-3)