The famous voices behind the Angry Birds characters in a new feature film based on the game have been revealed.
- Jason Sudeikis (Horrible Bosses, last year’s comedy hit We’re the Millers) will lead the cast as Red, a bird with a temper problem.
- Josh Gad, in his first animated role since the global smash hit Frozen, plays speedy Chuck.
- Danny McBride (This is the End, Eastbound & Down) portrays the volatile Bomb.
- Bill Hader (Saturday Night Live, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs) has joined the pork side.
- Maya Rudolph (Bridesmaids, The Maya Rudolph Show) will play Matilda.
- Peter Dinklage (Game of Thrones, X-Men: Days of Future Past) will play the legendary Mighty Eagle.
The film is set for release on 1st July 2016 in the US through Sony Pictures.
Keegan-Michael Key (Comedy Central’s Key & Peele)
Kate McKinnon (Emmy nominee for Saturday NightLive)
Tony Hale (Emmy winner for Veep, Arrested Development)
Ike Barinholtz (Neighbors, The Mindy Project)
Hannibal Buress (Broad City, Neighbors)
Cristela Alonzo (ABC’s upcoming Cristela)
Jillian Bell (22 Jump Street)
Danielle Brooks (Orange is the New Black)
Smosh (Ian Andrew Hecox and Anthony Padilla)