The addition of prop Alex Corbisiero, who wins his third cap, to replace the injured Andrew Sheridan is the only change to England’s starting XV for their important RBS 6 Nations 2011 match with Scotland at Twickenham on Sunday 13th March 2011.
There are two new additions to the replacements: Paul Doran-Jones comes into the replacement berth Corbisiero leaves, while Tom Croft, flanker, is named in an England squad for the first time since picking up an injury against South Africa in the Autumn. Croft, who plays his club rugby for Leicester Tigers, replaces Hendre Fourie of Leeds Carnegie.
England’s coach Martin Johnson named the following squad on Friday 11th March.
England Starting XV
- 15 Ben Foden (Northampton Saints)
- 14 Chris Ashton (Northampton Saints)
- 13 Mike Tindall (Gloucester Rugby, captain)
- 12 Shontayne Hape (Bath Rugby)
- 11 Mark Cueto (Sale Sharks)
- 10 Toby Flood (Leicester Tigers)
- 9 Ben Youngs (Leicester Tigers)
- 1 Alex Corbisiero (London Irish)
- 2 Dylan Hartley (Northampton Saints)
- 3 Dan Cole (Leicester Tigers)
- 4 Louis Deacon (Leicester Tigers)
- 5 Tom Palmer (Stade Francais)
- 6 Tom Wood (Northampton Saints)
- 7 James Haskell (Stade Francais)
- 8 Nick Easter (Harlequins)
- 16 Steve Thompson (Leeds Carnegie)
- 17 Paul Doran-Jones (Gloucester Rugby)
- 18 Simon Shaw (London Wasps)
- 19 Tom Croft (Leicester Tigers)
- 20 Danny Care (Harlequins)
- 21 Jonny Wilkinson (Toulon)
- 22 Matt Banahan (Bath Rugby)
England v Scotland will kick-off at 15:00 GMT (16:00 CET) on Sunday 13th March 2011, at Twickenham Stadium, London.