Patak’s have teamed up with The Global Herald to present a series of rugby world cup themed curry recipes. Try out this salsa created in honour of the major tournament:
A tangy, slightly spicy salsa to serve alongside pappadums, this salsa is terrifically flavoursome and has a good kick to it. Serve up pre-dinner as an appetiser.
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small firm mango, skin removed and finely chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, deseeded and finely chopped
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- ½ – 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, season to taste and serve with Patak’s Pappadums.