Making curry can be difficult if you don’t know how to combine the spices or where to buy them from. Helpfully, Patak’s has a range of curry pastes and has teamed up with The Global Herald to produce a range of “sizzling summer recipes” that are easy to make and delicious to eat!
- 4 Salmon steaks, estimate 150g (5 oz) per person
- 2 tablespoons thick natural yoghurt (greek yoghurt)
- 2 tablespoons Patak’s Korma Paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon honey
- juice of 1 lemon, cut into 4 wedges
- good pinch of black pepper
- fresh chopped coriander, to garnish
- In a bowl mix together the yoghurt, coriander, honey and Patak’s Korma Paste. Season with black pepper to taste. Rub the marinade over the fish and leave to marinade for 30 minutes, if you have time.
- Cut 4 pieces of foil into squares, about 20 cm x 20 cm (8 inches x 8 inches). Remove the salmon fillets from the marinade and lay one fillet in the centre of the foil square.
- Carefully wrap and seal the parcels so no marinade can escape. Repeat until all the parcels are complete. Place in a preheated oven (200°C / 400°F / gas 6) for 20 minutes or cook to your liking. It tastes best when the salmon is just cooked through in the middle.
- Serve garnished with a wedge of lemon, and sprinkled with fresh coriander.