Making curry can be difficult if you don’t know how to combine the spices or where to buy them from. Helpfully, Patak’s has a range of curry pastes and has teamed up with The Global Herald to produce a range of “sizzling summer recipes” that are easy to make and delicious to eat!
- 400g cod or haddock chunks
For the marinade
- 3 tablespoons thick yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon garlic purée
- ½ -1 teaspoon ginger purée
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons Patak’s Mild Curry Paste
- In a large bowl mix together the yoghurt, garlic purée, ginger purée, honey, lime juice and Patak’s Mild Curry Paste.
- Add the fish to the marinade, cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. (if you have time).
- Skewer the pieces of fish and cook over hot coals or under a hot grill turning frequently until tender