Making curry can be difficult if you don’t know how to combine the spices or where to buy them from. Helpfully, Patak’s has a range of curry pastes and has teamed up with The Global Herald to produce a range of “sizzling summer recipes” that are easy to make and delicious to eat!
- 8 chicken thighs, skins removed
- 4 tbsp thick plain yoghurt
- 3 tbsp Patak’s Madras Paste
- 1 medium onion, cut into thick slices
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, for garnish
- Wash the chicken and drain. In a casserole dish, mix together the yoghurt, water and Patak’s Madras Paste. Add the chicken and ensure it is coated well. Sprinkle over the sliced onions and cover the dish with foil.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours in a moderate oven 200°C / 400°F/gas 6.
- Check that the chicken is cooked through before garnishing with fresh coriander and serving with rice and Patak’s Naan Breads.