Why does INDIA produce the most MOVIES in the WORLD? – VisualPolitik EN

VisualPolitik EN published this video item, entitled “Why does INDIA produce the most MOVIES in the WORLD? – VisualPolitik EN” – below is their description.

Check out our brand new channel, Visual Academy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC00VXLPfLevjlZUhb3XkDhQ

India is the World’s largest movie producer. Contrary to popular belief, Bollywood refers only to Hindi-language films. But this is only 20% of the movies produced in this country: the other 80% are made in the other regional languages.

Indian movies are so popular in India that they surpass the big Hollywood blockbusters. And all of this comes despite the fact that the history of this industry was far from easy.

Today, Indian movies are becoming increasingly popular not just in India, but worldwide in countries like Russia, China and the Arab world. But the question is, how did the Indian movie industry become so successful? Why do Indians like their local movies more than the Hollywood blockbusters? In this video we will answer all of these questions.

Support us on Patreon!

https://www.patreon.com/VisualPolitik

And don’t forget to visit our friend’s podcast, Reconsider Media:

https://www.reconsidermedia.com/

VisualPolitik EN YouTube Channel

Got a comment? Leave your thoughts in the comments section, below. Please note comments are moderated before publication.

In This Story: China

China is the third largest country in the world by area and the largest country in the world by population. Properly known as the People’s Republic of China, the political territory of the country includes the former nations of Tibet and Hong Kong. The capital is Beijing.

7 Recent Items: China

  • US to maintain military force in the Philippines | DW News
  • Bridge Capital Chongqing: Building bridges to the world
  • Traditions & Legacy: Life beyond a giant Buddha
  • Live: Go watch red pandas in SW China
  • Investing in China Is Tough Bet To Make: Eswar Prasad
  • China Escalates Its Regulatory Crackdown Campaign
  • Making A New China Ep. 23: Self-reform
  • In This Story: India

    India, officially the Republic of India, is a country in South Asia. It is the second-most populous country, the seventh-largest country by land area, and the most populous democracy in the world. New Delhi is the capital.

    It has an exceptionally diverse population, with Hindus, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and other religions speaking over 21 recognised languages.

    2 Recent Items: India

  • Bonus Edition: UK racism in policing, COVID in Indonesia, India press freedom | The Stream
  • France’s La Reunion faces partial lockdown as Covid surges • FRANCE 24 English
  • In This Story: Russia

    Russia, or the Russian Federation, is a transcontinental country located in Eastern Europe and Northern Asia. It extends from the Baltic Sea in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east, and from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea in the south.

    Russia spans more than one-eighth of the Earth’s inhabited land area, stretching eleven time zones, and bordering 16 sovereign nations. Moscow is the country’s capital.

    The Soviet Union was dissolved in 1991 and since 1993 Russia been governed as a federal semi-presidential republic. Russia is a major great power, with the world’s second-most powerful military, and the fourth-highest military expenditure. As a recognised nuclear-weapon state, the country possesses the world’s largest stockpile of nuclear weapons.

    3 Recent Items: Russia

  • Brave dog from Russia enjoys paddle board adventures with its owner
  • How fragile is the ceasefire between Armenia and Azerbaijan? | Inside Story
  • Space Command: UK launches new defence against threats from space
  • Leave a Comment