Two adults, nine children, rushed to hospital after carbon monoxide poisoning from BBQ | ABC News

It’s a family nightmare that could have had tragic consequences. Eleven people inside a Hobart home, overcome by carbon monoxide fumes from a barbecue which had been used inside.

Two adults and nine children were rushed to hospital, some in a serious condition.

The children have now been released and the adults are in a stable condition.

Ellen Coulter reports.

Read more here: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-07-14/11-hospitalised-with-carbon-monoxide-poisoning-hobart/12452230?WT.ac=statenews_tas

For more from ABC News, click here: https://ab.co/2kxYCZY
You can watch more ABC News content on iview: https://ab.co/2OB7Mk1

Subscribe to us on YouTube: http://ab.co/1svxLVE
Go deeper on our ABC News In-depth channel: https://ab.co/2lNeBn2
You can also like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/abcnews.au
Or follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/abcnews_au
Or even on Twitter: http://twitter.com/abcnews

Leave a Comment