7NEWS Australia published this video item, entitled “Teenager accidently sets Davoren Park house alight with accelerant | 7NEWS” – below is their description.
There is a warning about the dangers of fire accelerants after a northern suburbs home went up in flames.
A Davoren Park teenager has told of the moment his attempt to start a lounge room log fire left his family with nowhere to live.7NEWS Australia YouTube Channel
Got a comment? Leave your thoughts in the comments section, below. Please note comments are moderated before publication.