Sky News published this video item, entitled “Sky News Breakfast: The EU rows back from vaccine export restrictions” – below is their description.
On Sky News Breakfast this morning,
– After weeks of deliberation, the EU has stopped short of imposing export curbs on vaccine doses, as it attempts to remedy its slow-moving rollout,
– What does last night’s virtual EU council meeting mean for the UK, and is it the ‘win-win’ outcome that was aimed for?
– China sanctions more than a dozen individuals and organisations in the UK, after Britain took similar action over concerns about human rights abuses,
– The World War Two veteran who’s completing a lockdown cycle challenge as he celebrates his 100th birthday,
– The NSPCC says platforms owned by Facebook are being used in more than half of online child sex crimes.Sky News YouTube Channel
Got a comment? Leave your thoughts in the comments section, below. Please note comments are moderated before publication.