7NEWS Australia published this video item, entitled “Redcliffe father loses his leg from a spider bite | 7NEWS” – below is their description.
A 62-year-old Father of three has had his leg amputated and Queensland doctors say venom from a white-tailed spider is to blame.
A spider expert has blasted the diagnosis, claiming they aren’t harmful at all.7NEWS Australia YouTube Channel
Got a comment? Leave your thoughts in the comments section, below. Please note comments are moderated before publication.