RT published this video item, entitled “RAGING fire will not stop these guests from enjoying their dinner” – below is their description.
Faced with the choice of either finishing their main course or not being engulfed by flames, these wedding guests went with the former. They could quite clearly see it wasn’t a drill, but who wants to die on an empty stomach?
Authorities suspect the fire – which broke out at a marriage hall in Bhiwandi city, Maharashtra – was caused by firecrackers. No one was hurt, although there were probably some indigestion burns.
According to unconfirmed reports, the curry was to die for.
#news #trending #currenteventsRT YouTube Channel
Got a comment? Leave your thoughts in the comments section, below. Please note comments are moderated before publication.