About This Source - ABC News (Australia)
The video item below is from ABC News (Australia). ABC News is a public news service in Australia produced by the News and Current Affairs division of the Australian Broadcasting Corporation.
Recent from ABC News (Australia):
ABC News (Australia) published this video item, entitled “NZ suspends NSW travel bubble after new COVID case, diplomatic tensions with China | The Drum” – below is their description.
TONIGHT: diplomatic tensions with China get icy, NZ suspends a travel bubble with NSW after a new COVID case.
PLUS: The David and Goliath battle over… Ugg boots.
Joining Ellen Fanning:
• Naomi Simson, Business Owner & RedBalloon Founder
• John Lee, Adjunct Professor at Sydney University’s US Studies Centre
• Sarah Ison, Federal Politics Reporter at the West Australian
• Dr Ranjana Srivastava, OncologistABC News (Australia) YouTube Channel
Got a comment? Leave your thoughts in the comments section, below. Please note comments are moderated before publication.
In This Story: Australia
7 Recent Items: Australia
In This Story: China
7 Recent Items: China
In This Story: COVID-19
Covid-19 is the official WHO name given to the novel coronavirus which broke out in late 2019 and began to spread in the early months of 2020.
Symptoms of coronavirus
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a persistent new cough (non productive, dry)
- a high temperature (e.g. head feels warm to the touch)
- shortness of breath (if this is abnormal for the individual, or increased)
Latest News about Covid-19
Below are stories from around the globe related to the 2020 outbreak of novel Coronavirus – since the WHO gave the Covid-19 naming. Most recent items are posted nearest the top.
5 Recent Items: COVID-19
In This Story: New South Wales
New South Wales is a southeastern Australian state, distinguished by its coastal cities and national parks. Sydney, its capital, is home to iconic structures such as the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
Population: 7.544 million (Sept 2014)
3 Recent Items: New South Wales
In This Story: Sydney
- Population: 5.23 million (2018)