About This Source - Al Jazeera English
The video item below is a piece of English language content from Al Jazeera. Al Jazeera is a Qatari state-funded broadcaster based in Doha, Qatar, owned by the Al Jazeera Media Network.
Recent from Al Jazeera English:
Al Jazeera English published this video item, entitled “Ivory Coast working to process more of its cocoa harvest” – below is their description.
Ivory Coast is the world’s biggest cocoa producer, but it exports much of its harvests as raw material.
But now – partly as a result of the COVID pandemic which left farmers with beans they could not export – there is a drive on to process more of its own products.
Some farmers and business people saw the opportunity in that and started working to set up more domestic processing.
Al Jazeera’s Ahmed Idris reports from Abidjan, Ivory Coast.
– Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AJEnglish/
– Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aljazeera/
– Check our website: https://www.aljazeera.com/Al Jazeera English YouTube Channel
Got a comment? Leave your thoughts in the comments section, below. Please note comments are moderated before publication.
In This Story: COVID-19
Covid-19 is the official WHO name given to the novel coronavirus which broke out in late 2019 and began to spread in the early months of 2020.
Symptoms of coronavirus
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a persistent new cough (non productive, dry)
- a high temperature (e.g. head feels warm to the touch)
- shortness of breath (if this is abnormal for the individual, or increased)
Latest News about Covid-19
Below are stories from around the globe related to the 2020 outbreak of novel Coronavirus – since the WHO gave the Covid-19 naming. Most recent items are posted nearest the top.