About This Source - Al Jazeera English
The video item below is a piece of English language content from Al Jazeera. Al Jazeera is a Qatari state-funded broadcaster based in Doha, Qatar, owned by the Al Jazeera Media Network.
Recent from Al Jazeera English:
Al Jazeera English published this video item, entitled “EU eases travel for vaccinated as Delta variant cases rise” – below is their description.
The EU is introducing its digital COVID-19 pass from Thursday in the hope of reviving the economy, but a rise in cases of the Delta variant is prompting calls for vigilance.
– Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AJEnglish/
– Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aljazeera/
– Check our website: https://www.aljazeera.com/Al Jazeera English YouTube Channel
Got a comment? Leave your thoughts in the comments section, below. Please note comments are moderated before publication.
In This Story: COVID-19
Covid-19 is the official WHO name given to the novel coronavirus which broke out in late 2019 and began to spread in the early months of 2020.
Symptoms of coronavirus
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a persistent new cough (non productive, dry)
- a high temperature (e.g. head feels warm to the touch)
- shortness of breath (if this is abnormal for the individual, or increased)
Latest News about Covid-19
Below are stories from around the globe related to the 2020 outbreak of novel Coronavirus – since the WHO gave the Covid-19 naming. Most recent items are posted nearest the top.
5 Recent Items: COVID-19
In This Story: EU
The European Union (EU) is a political and economic union of 27 member states that are located primarily in Europe. Its members have a combined area of 4,233,255.3 km² and an estimated total population of about 447 million.