About This Source - Al Jazeera English
The video item below is a piece of English language content from Al Jazeera. Al Jazeera is a Qatari state-funded broadcaster based in Doha, Qatar, owned by the Al Jazeera Media Network.
Recent from Al Jazeera English:
Sheep farmers in Australia are hoping the price of wool rises before they go bankrupt.
COVID-19 restrictions are just the latest disaster for the multibillion-dollar wool industry.
To add to problems, there is a shortage of shearers for the tens of millions of sheep, as coronavirus restrictions prevent the travel of hundreds of shearers who fly in annually for the seasonal work.
Al Jazeera’s Nicola Gage reports from rural New South Wales, Australia.
– Subscribe to our channel: http://aje.io/AJSubscribe
– Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AJEnglish
– Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aljazeera
– Check our website: https://www.aljazeera.com/
#Australia #AustraliaWool #Coronavirus
In This Story: Australia
7 Recent Items: Australia
In This Story: COVID-19
Covid-19 is the official WHO name given to the novel coronavirus which broke out in late 2019 and began to spread in the early months of 2020.
Symptoms of coronavirus
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a persistent new cough (non productive, dry)
- a high temperature (e.g. head feels warm to the touch)
- shortness of breath (if this is abnormal for the individual, or increased)
Latest News about Covid-19
Below are stories from around the globe related to the 2020 outbreak of novel Coronavirus – since the WHO gave the Covid-19 naming. Most recent items are posted nearest the top.
5 Recent Items: COVID-19
In This Story: New South Wales
New South Wales is a southeastern Australian state, distinguished by its coastal cities and national parks. Sydney, its capital, is home to iconic structures such as the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
Population: 7.544 million (Sept 2014)