About This Source - Al Jazeera
The video item below is a piece of English language content from Al Jazeera. Al Jazeera is a Qatari state-funded broadcaster in Doha, Qatar, owned by the Al Jazeera Media Network. More from Al Jazeera
Three Recent Al Jazeera Stories:
European countries are appealing for money to help more than five million Venezuelan migrants who left their homes because of the economic crisis.
Most remained in Latin America where many are destitute.
Now the coronavirus pandemic is making their situation worse because they cannot return home.
Al Jazeera’s Lucia Newman reports from Santiago.
– Subscribe to our channel: http://aje.io/AJSubscribe
– Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AJEnglish
– Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aljazeera
– Check our website: https://www.aljazeera.com/
#AlJazeeraEnglish #Venezuela #Coronavirus
In This Story: Covid-19
Covid-19 is the official WHO name given to the novel coronavirus which broke out in late 2019 and began to spread in the early months of 2020.
Symptoms of coronavirus
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a persistent new cough (non productive, dry)
- a high temperature (e.g. head feels warm to the touch)
- shortness of breath (if this is abnormal for the individual, or increased)
Latest News about Covid-19
Below are stories from around the globe related to the 2020 outbreak of novel Coronavirus – since the WHO gave the Covid-19 naming. Most recent items are posted nearest the top.