Sky News in the UK reports on tech firms pitching in to make ventilators to help the expected flood of patients in the USA and UK from coronavirus (Covid-19)
Tech companies around the UK are responding to the government’s calls to help produce more ventilators for coronavirus patients.Sky News YouTube Channel
- Elon Musk says Tesla and Spacex are manufacturing ventilators
- Elon Mush says Tesla can make ventilators
- Coronavirus and the race to make ventilators BBC Newsnight
In This Story: COVID-19
Covid-19 is the official WHO name given to the novel coronavirus which broke out in late 2019 and began to spread in the early months of 2020.
Symptoms of coronavirus
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a persistent new cough (non productive, dry)
- a high temperature (e.g. head feels warm to the touch)
- shortness of breath (if this is abnormal for the individual, or increased)
Latest News about Covid-19
Below are stories from around the globe related to the 2020 outbreak of novel Coronavirus – since the WHO gave the Covid-19 naming. Most recent items are posted nearest the top.
5 Recent Items: COVID-19
In This Story: Elon Musk
Elon Reeve Musk FRS is a business magnate, industrial designer, engineer, and philanthropist. He is the founder, CEO, CTO and chief designer of SpaceX; early investor, CEO and product architect of Tesla, Inc.; founder of The Boring Company; co-founder of Neuralink; and co-founder and initial co-chairman of OpenAI.
5 Recent Items: Elon Musk
In This Story: Tesla
Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) is one of the biggest producers or electronic cars, and other, largely electronic, equipment.