This page contains news items published by the official Giorgio Armani YouTube Channel.
- Founded by Giorgio Armani and his business partner Sergio Galeotti in 1975
- First year sales of $1 million
- In 1978 moved to a 17th-century palazzo at 21 Via Borgonuovo, Milan, which included accommodation and a theatre for fashion shows.
- Sergio Galeotti died of AIDS in 1985 and left Giorgio Armani his 50 percent interest in the firm.
- Annual sales are over $2 billion.
- Giorgio Armani remains the sole shareholder, chief executive officer and creative director of the company.