Pataks have teamed up with The Global Herald to provide a series of special curry recipes for the rugby world cup 2011.
Most people love naan bread and most people love pizza, so it was a real no-brainer coming up with this recipe idea. The whole family will love these naan bread pizzas, which are rich with the flavours of Indian cuisine, as well as that compulsory pizza ingredient – mozzerella.
- Patak’s Naan Breads
- 1/2 a 500g jar of Rogan Josh Cooking Sauce
- 1 chicken breast, skin removed and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Patak’s Rogan Josh Paste
- 1 tablespoon low fat yoghurt
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 100 g (3½ oz) mozzarella cheese, grated
- In a bowl mix together the Pataks Rogan Josh Paste with yoghurt.
- Add the chicken and mix well – cover and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, if you have time.
- Heat a some oil in a frying pan, and add the chicken and allow to cook for 3 minutes before turning over.
- Once cooked through, add the onions and peppers and cook for 1 minute before removing from the heat.
- Lay the Patak’s Naan Breads out flat and top with Patak’s Rogan Josh Cooking Sauce, then add the topping.
- Sprinkle over some grated cheese and place in a preheated oven for 10 minutes.