About This Source - John Kirkwood
Recent from John Kirkwood:
John Kirkwood published this excellent Yorkshire Puddings recipe on his YouTube channel, and we’ve shared the video and details below. Please feel free to rate this recipe, and consider joining John Kirkwood’s Patreon (details below) if you’d like to support his cooking channel.
Yorkshire pudding made easy at home, simple step by step with no steps missed simple instructions.
Please checkout the channels new recipe Book in the website shop https://profoodhomemade.com/shop/
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/user?u=16607621John Kirkwood YouTube Channel
Yorkshire Puddings Recipe
Makes 12 yorkshires.
- 225g / 8oz Plain or All purpose flour
- 4 Large eggs
- 150g / 5 oz / ¼pint of Water
- 150g / 5 oz / ¼pint of Milk
- ½tsp salt
- 40g oil or lard or beef dripping
- Preheat oven to 210C or 410F or Gas Mark 7 – fan ovens should be a little lower
- Put 3G of fat into each yorkshire pudding compartment, and heat up along with the oven
- Put 4 eggs into a bowl with a good pinch of salt and whisk gently – do not over whisk your eggs
- Mix in the flour and then add milk and water until you have a paste, before adding the rest of the liquid, to avoid lumps
- Whisk up the mixture until smooth, then allow to stand for a short while
- Put the mixture into a jug with a lip, to aid pouring into the hot tins
- Fill each compartment around half full – the fat should sit on top a little
- Put into the pre-heated oven for 30 minutes, when they will be risen and golden brown.
- Serve – delicous!
If you enjoyed this recipe, remember to rate below. Click here if you visited from Google on a mobile as you need to refresh the page to allow ratings to work.
In This Story: 3G
3rd generation mobile telecommunications provide peak data rates of at least 200 kbit/s. Recent 3G releases also provide mobile broadband access of several Mbit/s to smartphones and mobile modems in laptop computers.
1 Recent Items: 3G
In This Story: John Kirkwood
John Kirkwood is a fantastic cook from Sunderland, UK, who publishes recipes on his YouTube channel.
Help John Kirkwood keep publishing his recipes online: Patreon https://www.patreon.com/user?u=16607621