About This Source - Gordon Ramsay
Gordon Ramsay is one of the most famous chefs on the planet.
As well as the content below, Gordon has many cookery books on the market, including:
Recent from Gordon Ramsay:
Gordon Ramsay published this video item, entitled “Gordon Ramsay Teaches Rapid Response Nurses Healthy Recipes | The F Word Full Episode” – below is their description.
This week Gordon has his patience tested with new amateur cooks in the F Word restaurant. Gordon also shows rapid response nurses how to cook healthy food. #GordonRamsay #Cooking Gordon Ramsay’s Ultimate Fit Food/Healthy, Lean and FitGordon Ramsay YouTube Channel
Got a comment? Leave your thoughts in the comments section, below. Please note comments are moderated before publication.
At 26.01 in the video, watch Gordon race Julia the staff nurse as she goes to the garage to get some food while he and the other nurse’s whip up a healthy quick dinner for six:
Rapid Response Nurse’s Supper: Sticky chicken with lemon and green beans
- 1 large chicken, jointed into 8-10 pieces
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
- 1 head of garlic, halved horizontally
- A few thyme sprigs
- Generous splash of sherry vinegar
- 2 tbsp. dark soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1 lemon, finely sliced (ideally with a mandolin)
- Handful of flat leaf parsley, chopped (optional)
- Season the chicken joints with salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan.
- Brown the chicken pieces (in batches if necessary), together with the garlic and thyme sprigs, over a high heat for two to three minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Return all the chicken to the pan, add the sherry vinegar and bubble until reduced by half. Drizzle over the soy sauce and honey and shake the pan to combine the juices.
- Pour in a good splash of hot water and add the lemon slices. Let the liquid bubble and reduce down until syrupy, which will take about 10 minutes or so. By now the chicken should be cooked through.
- Transfer the chicken to a platter, spoon over the liquor and sprinkle with chopped parsley if using. Serve with green beans.
In This Story: Dawn French
Dawn French is a British actress, writer, comedian and presenter. French is best known for starring in and writing for the BBC comedy sketch show French and Saunders with her best friend and comedy partner, Jennifer Saunders, and for playing the lead role as Geraldine Granger in the BBC sitcom The Vicar of Dibley. She has been nominated for seven BAFTA TV Awards and won a BAFTA Fellowship with Saunders in 2009.
2 Recent Items: Dawn French
In This Story: Gordon Ramsay
Gordon James Ramsay OBE is a British chef, restaurateur, writer and television personality. He was born in Johnstone, Scotland, and raised in Stratford-upon-Avon, England. His restaurants have been awarded 16 Michelin stars in total and currently hold a total of seven.