Gordon Ramsay published another of his excellent “Ramsay in 10” recipe videos – this one was shot before the world locked down – on his official YouTube Channel.
We’ve collected the recipe, below.
Looking for that simple and easy meal to impress your family, wife, roommate or significant other as you #StayHome this weekend? Well Gordon’s got the recipe to do the trick! This video was shot in early 2020 before Gordon quarantined and had his family as his production team
Full recipe is here or below.Gordon Ramsay YouTube Channel
Pan Fried Sea Bass in 10 Minutes Recipe
Yield 1 (add this much per person)
- 8 oz Sea Bass filets-skin on
- ½ cup Eggplant- slice
- 1 ea Shallots- sliced
- 1 large Garlic- sliced
- 6 ea Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 tbs White Wine
- ½ cup Tomato Puree
- ¼ cup Vegetable Stock
- 2 Tbs Olives- sliced
- Calabrian Chilies- TBD on availability
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 sprig Oregano leaves – smashed
- 1 ea Lemon zest and juice- micro plane
- 1 cup Israeli Cous Cous- can be made in 10 minutes or use leftover – follow directions on box or bag
- Cous cous – stock pre heated- add in butter and salt and add in cous cous, stir top with lid and set to side
- Start by heating a pan and adding a Tbs of oil, start with eggplant and let brown and soften. Grate some fresh lemon zest over and season.
- Remove eggplant on towel
- Add a tsp of oil and add sliced shallots and garlic to pan, let soften
- Then add sundried tomatoes, large diced pieces of chilies. Deglaze with white wine and add some vegetable stock, olives and fresh torn oregano leaves, lemon zest.
- Meanwhile heat separate pan with olive oil, season fish and sear skin side down, flip fish after 4- 5 min,
- Plate cous cous, top with tomato sauce and fish, garnish with parsley sprig/ lemon wedge