Angela Hartnett – Michelin Star Chef – was on ITV’s This Morning show to demonstrate how to cook this fabulous summer pasta dish. The recipe details are below. Yummy.
Michelin star chef Angela Hartnett shows off her summer pasta with an easy pea & ham farfalle which is perfect for kids.This Morning YouTube Channel
Broadcast on 10/06/2019
Farfalle Pasta with Fresh Peas & Ham Recipe
- 300g farfalle pasta, cooked according to instructions
- 25g butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 150g cooked ham hock, shredded
- 100g fresh or frozen peas
- A bunch mint, chopped
- Handful of grated parmesan
- 3 generous tablespoons mascarpone
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and add the farfalle pasta. Cook per packet instructions.
- Meanwhile in a large saute pan, heat a touch of butter and a spoon of olive oil and then add shallot and garlic and fry until soft, without colour.
- Add shredded ham & peas and toss together.
- Once the pasta is al dente, lift the pasta out of the water and toss in with the ham and peas, add the mint, parmesan and mascarpone.
- Spoon in a touch of the pasta water to loosen the mixture or olive oil and bring together.
- Serve immediately.