About This Source - GUCCI
Videos from the official Gucci YouTube channel, which states “The Gucci Community shares the ideas of Alessandro Michele‘s creative vision of inclusivity, diversity and freedom to be who you are.”
Recent from GUCCI:
GUCCI published this video item, entitled “Hayao’s Wonton Ramen | Cooking with Gucci Osteria Chef Karime López” – below is their description.
The staff meal is a ritual in the Gucci Osteria, a time to come together, eat and relax before the flurry of service in a Michelin starred restaurant begins. At Gucci Osteria in Florence, chef de cuisine Karime Lopez and her international team take turns in cooking the staff meal, where someone often prepares a traditional dish from their home town, or a comfort food of the season, to be shared in the Osteria’s dining room full of antique mirrors. Hayao’s Wonton Ramen are a team favorite, created by chef de partie Hayao Watanabe. The warming dish is served where he is from, Sakata in Northern Japan; it’s a flavor-packed take on traditional ramen, garnished with handmade shrimp dumplings. Hayao and Karime will show you how to make the recipe using the ingredients below.
Ingredients (for two servings)
500 ml chicken stock
20 ml soy sauce
5 ml toasted sesame oil
3 g salt
A pinch of sugar
Mix well and keep warm
100 g 00 flour
A pinch of salt
60 ml warm water
potato starch for dusting the dough
1. Knead together well and let rest for 30 minutes.
2. Cover with potato starch to keep the dough from sticking.
3. Roll out the dough with a rolling pin or pasta maker, cut into squares
4. Add a teaspoon of the shrimp filling and fold into dumplings.
75 g raw prawns (chopped)
5 ml soy sauce
3 g grated ginger
3 g grated garlic
5 g diced onion
GARNISH FOR RAMEN
30 g stir-fried spinach
6 g raw onions (finely chopped)
1 boiled egg
2 sheets of nori seaweed
100 g ramen noodles (dry)
1. Bring the ramen noodles to the boil in water, adding a pinch of salt. Cook for 3 minutes.
2. Then cook the wonton dumplings for 1 minute in boiling water.
3. Combine the broth with the noodles in the bowl.
4. Plate up your dish with the different garnishes and the wonton and enjoy!GUCCI YouTube Channel
Got a comment? Leave your thoughts in the comments section, below. Please note comments are moderated before publication.
In This Story: Japan
Japan is divided into 47 administrative prefectures and eight traditional regions. The Greater Tokyo Area is the most populous metropolitan area in the world, with more than 37.4 million residents.
Japan is a great power and a member of numerous international organizations, including the United Nations (since 1956), the OECD, and the G7. Japan is a leader in the automotive and electronics industries.