Air India Express flight IX-812 from Dubai to Mangalore was involved in an accident n the early morning of May 22nd 2010. The B737-800 aircraft overshot the runway when attempting to land. There are currently only eight survivors with 158 people, including the pilots and crew, feared dead.
A full list of survivors is available below. Air India asks that only close friends and relatives use the following helplines.
- Mangalore 0824-2451046 / 0824 -2451047
- Dubai Airport Tel. Nos. 00971- 4 – 2165828 / 29
- Bangalore Helpline No. 080 66785172 / 080 22273310
- Mumbai Helpline Tel. No. 022 2279 6161
- Mumbai Airport Tel. No. 022 2616 8310
- Chennai Helpline Tel.No. 044 2256 0266
Name of the survivors:
- Mr Putturismail Abdulla
- Mr JoelPratap DSouza
- Mr G.K. Pradeep
- Mr Krishnan Koolikkunnu
- Mr Mayankutty K.P.
- Mr Ummerfarook Mohammed
- Ms Sabrina Nasrinhuq
- Mr Mohamed Usman (Passport No.E8488829)