Race 4 at Meydan, UAE, on Thursday 6th of January 2011 was the “Farriers” Handicap over 2800M (1m6f).
This race was won by Achill Bay, who won with a little in hand, by two lengths from Captain Webb, who had pulled well clear of Leitmotiv in third.
Achill Bay is trained by S Seemar and was ridden in this race by Harry Bentley.
Video courtesy Emirates Racing Authority.
Meydan Results Thursday 6th January – Race 4 – 20:15 – “Farriers” Handicap
- Achill Bay (IRE) – S Seemar – Harry Bentley
- Captain Webb (GB) – E Charpy – William Supple
- Leitmotiv (IRE) – M Al Muhairi – Wayne Smith
- Royal Prince (GB) – D Watson – Tadhg O’Shea
- Habalwatan (IRE) – A Al Raihe – Royston Ffrench
- New Guinea (GB) – E Charpy – Ted Durcan
- Sunday Symphony (GB) – S Seemar – Daragh O’Donohoe
- Dynamic Saint (USA) – D Watson – Patrick Dobbs
- Pearly King (USA) – M Al Muhairi – David Smith
- Arqaam (GB) – D Watson – Richard Hills
- Craigstown (GB) – E Charpy – Rory Cleary
- Kerashan (IRE) – A Al Raihe – Antioco Murgia
- Book Of Music (IRE) – S Seemar – Richard Mullen