UEFA Champions League action returns this evening with a further eight fixtures taking place in groups E, F, G and H.
The tie of the round has to be AC Milan facing Real Madrid at the San Siro, which sees Jose Mourinho’s men travelling to Italy looking to wrap up qualification to the latter stages with their fourth win from four matches. Milan need a win to maintain their hopes, too, as they are currently tied for second spot with with Ajax in this most difficult of groups.
Ajax travel to Auxerre, and will be keen to keep the pressure on Milan.
Elsewhere, Chelsea entertain Spartak Moscow in Group F, while Arsenal travel to Shakhtar Donetsk in Group H. Both London teams have won three from three in their groups, so a win tonight will see each of them assured a place in the next phase with two games remaining.
Full fixtures for tonight’s UEFA Champions League group games are below.
UEFA Champions League – Fixtures for Wednesday 3rd November 2010
- AC Milan v Real Madrid – Group G Kick-Off (GMT) 19:45
- Auxerre v Ajax – Group G Kick-Off (GMT) 19:45
- Basle v Roma – Group E Kick-Off (GMT) 19:45
- CFR 1907 Cluj-Napoca v Bayern Munich – Group E Kick-Off (GMT) 19:45
- Chelsea v Spartak Moscow – Group F Kick-Off (GMT) 19:45
- MSK Zilina v Marseille – Group F Kick-Off (GMT) 19:45
- Partizan Belgrade v Braga – Group H Kick-Off (GMT) 19:45
- Shakhtar Donetsk v Arsenal – Group H Kick-Off (GMT) 19:45