Barclays Premier League football fixtures are coming thick and fast at present with the third round of fixtures in seven days due to take place on Saturday 13th November 2010, when eight games are due to take place.
The day begins at Villa Park where Aston Villa take on Man Utd in the early kick-off match which begins at 12:45 GMT. Man Utd will be looking to record a win to maintain pressure on Chelsea who sit at the top of the table. With Chelsea due to play Sunderland on Sunday, United can close the gap at the top of the table to just a point with a win. Villa, who won against a spirited Blackpool in midweek, will be looking to build on their recent form, and push towards European places.
Man City are hosting Birmingham and will be looking to further enhance their European Champions League qualification prospects.
Another side who will be looking for home points is Tottenham Hotspur, who welcome Blackburn. Spurs were held to a point at home to Sunderland while Blackburn claimed a good win away at Newcastle in midweek, which sees the former currently one point ahead of the latter in the incredibly tight league table at present. With every game a six-pointer at present, both teams will be looking for a win.
Full fixtures for Saturday are detailed below.
Barclays Premier League Fixtures – Saturday 13th November 2010
- Aston Villa v Man Utd – Kick Off (GMT) 12:45
- Man City v Birmingham – Kick Off (GMT) 15:00
- Newcastle v Fulham – Kick Off (GMT) 15:00
- Tottenham v Blackburn – Kick Off (GMT) 15:00
- West Ham v Blackpool – Kick Off (GMT) 15:00
- Wigan v West Brom – Kick Off (GMT) 15:00
- Wolverhampton v Bolton – Kick Off (GMT) 15:00
- Stoke v Liverpool – Kick Off (GMT) 17:30