Chef Ku from the Yu Restaurant at the Ritz-Carlton in Beijing has shared his recipe for Matsutake and Conch Soup with The Global Herald – a perfect start to the Chinese Lunar New Year on 3rd February 2011.
Matsutake and Conch Soup
Function; nourishing yin, good for skin。
- Cut the chicken, pork and conch into small pieces
- Bring water to the boil and add above ingredients, boiling for 2 minutes
- Add mushrooms.
- Simmer for 6 hours to finish.
Chef Ku has crafted a special Lunar New Year’s Reunion Menu for the Chinese Spring Festival. Seven luxurious private chambers and a tea master await diners at the Yu restaurant, Ritz Carlton, Beijing.
- Prices from RMB680 per person + 15% service charge. (Minimum booking of two people.)
- Dinner is served between 6:00 pm -10:00 pm
- Reservations: 010-59088111
- Address: No.83A Jian Guo Road, China Central Place, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China