Looking for the pulled pork madras recipe from Sunday Brunch?
Siman Rimmer on the UK’s Channel 4 show, Sunday Brunch, demonstrated how to cook a pork madras curry.
Simon Rimmer cooks up a delicious pork madras on Sunday Brunch.
#SundayBrunch #Channel4 #All4Sunday Brunch YouTube Channel
Pork Madras Recipe
- Butterfly pork (pork shoulder)
- Curry paste
- White wine vinegar
- Red wine
- Chilli Flakes
- Mango Chutney
- Coleslaw – vegetables (carrot, shredded veg, etc) + yoghurt + coriander
- Rub in the curry paste to the pork
- Sprinkle on the chilli flakes
- Chop onions, and place on the bottom of an oven tray, fill with red wine – about half a bottle (use cheap wine)
- Put white wine vinegar in
- Put your pork on top, and cover with foil, and roast for a long time, at a low / medium heat – top up the liquid if it dries out – cook for several hours (also works in a slow cooker)
- Shred vegetables, mix coriander and mint with yoghurt in a food processor
- Mix the processed mint and coriander mix with yoghurt, then pour into your shredded vegetables, to make your coleslaw.
- Remove pork from the oven, shred it and mix with the onion mixture below.
- Heat up a naan bread, and serve your coleslaw on top, and then place your madras pork on top.
Note – this works with other flavours of curry paste.
In This: Simon Rimmer
Simon Peter Rimmer is an English cook and restaurateur, best known for his on-screen partnership with Tim Lovejoy on the UK show Sunday Brunch.