From the makers of the OC and The Vampire Diaries, Gossip Girl is the natural successor to Sex & the City.
Leighton Meester stars as the meddling Blair Waldorf – a society girl with her own idea of how things should be. Disgruntled when the wealthy Chuck steps out with a new woman, she decides to destroy the relationship – but for what purpose? Is she still in love with Chuck?
Meanwhile, the beautiful Serena can’t decide which man she likes more, Dan or Nate. They are both still interested in the gorgeous blonde, hounded by problems within their own relationships.
While the ladies hatch their plans, there are lots of gowns, more jewellery and nobody seems to go to work…
Voice-overs full of elaborate metaphors, parties brimming with champagne and scheming worthy of Machiavelli, Gossip Girl is perfect for a girl’s night in.
Gossip Girl will air on ITV2 at 8pm on Wednesday 13th October 2010.
- Blake Lively as Serena van der Woodsen
- Leighton Meester as Blair Waldorf
- Penn Badgley as Dan Humphrey
- Chace Crawford as Nate Archibald
- Taylor Momsen as Jenny Humphrey
- Ed Westwick as Chuck Bass
- Jessica Szohr as Vanessa Abrams
- Kelly Rutherford as Lily van der Woodsen
- Matthew Settle as Rufus Humphrey
Based on the series of young-adult novels by Cecily von Ziegesar.