Universal Pictures published this video item, entitled “King Kong | Rampage Through New York in 4K HDR” – below is their description.
All Kong wants is to be reunited with Ann Darrow (Naomi Watts)—so he’ll tear New York City apart until he finds her.
Can Jack Driscoll (Adrien Brody) keep Kong from destroying Manhattan in the process? Buy/Rent King Kong!
The King Kong Extended Version is an action-packed movie experience with more than 13 minutes of additional footage not seen in the theatrical version, including the heart-stopping excitement of a charging Ceratops and the adrenaline rush of a Skull Island underwater creature’s attack!
Academy Award-winning director Peter Jackson (The Lord of the Rings Trilogy) brings his sweeping cinematic vision and groundbreaking special effects to this spectacular film, a thrilling epic adventure about a legendary gorilla captured on a treacherous island and brought to civilization, where he faces the ultimate fight for survival.
Naomi Watts, Jack Black and Adrien Brody star.
© 2005 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.
Cast: Naomi Watts, Jack Black, Adrien Brody, Jamie Bell, Andy Serkis, Thomas Kretschmann, Colin Hanks Produced By: Peter Jackson, Fran Walsh, Jan Blenkin, Carolynne Cunningham Directed By: Peter JacksonUniversal Pictures YouTube Channel
Download / Streaming Links
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/King-Kong-Naomi-Watts/dp/B0032KNDKO/
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/king-kong-extended-version-2005/id300418210
- YouTube Movies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzioNOgsB4E
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/movies/details/King_Kong?id=mzioNOgsB4E&hl=en_US
- Fandango Now: https://www.fandangonow.com/details/movie/king-kong-extended-version-2005/MMVA516A73634EEA489065F36C008B0EAE4E
- VUDU: https://www.vudu.com/content/movies/details/King-Kong-Theatrical-/5913
- Universal Pictures Home Entertainment: https://www.uphe.com/movies/king-kong
Got a comment? Leave your thoughts in the comments section, below. Please note comments are moderated before publication.