Bloomberg Markets and Finance published this video item, entitled “Goldman to Move Tokyo Headquarters” – below is their description.
Jul.01 — Goldman Sachs Group Inc. is preparing to move its Japanese headquarters into a new Tokyo tower due for completion in 2023. Bloomberg’s Grace Huang reports on “Bloomberg Markets: Asia.”Bloomberg Markets and Finance YouTube Channel
- Goldman Sachs plans to move its Japanese headquarters from Minato Ward, Tokyo, into a new skyscraper due for completion in 2023.
- The bank is considering the shift as it expands space at its current headquarters and considers that we will be able to enhance business efficiency by gathering all our operations under one roof in the future
- Goldman has some 100,000 square meters of office space currently
- It plans to increase this size with the company’s own construction
- At present, Goldman occupies 12 stories at Sumitomo Fudosan Shinjuku East Tower 1st & 2nd Floors;
- In addition, it leases 32 two-story floors on the tower’s 3rd and 4th floors
- The bank will move into the new office in the Shinjuku Nishiguchi area
Got a comment? Leave your thoughts in the comments section, below. Please note comments are moderated before publication.