CoinMarketCap published this video item, entitled “SOL Worth Millions of Dollars Stolen & Gucci to Start Accepting ApeCoin [ Crypto Espresso 08.3.22 ]” – below is their description.
For more information about crypto and today’s stories, just Ask Alex: https://CoinMarketCap.com/Alexandria/
🔵 CoinMarketCap Daily:
• Michael Saylor Stepping Down as MicroStrategy CEO… Kind Of
The Bitcoin evangelist will become executive chairman of the company effective next Monday — a newly created role.
• $190M Stolen from Nomad in ‘Free for All’ as Yet Another Crypto Bridge Suffers Exploit
This latest attack means more than $1 billion has been stolen through bridge exploits so far this year, with Ronin Network and Horizon targeted in recent months.
• Thousands of Solana Wallets Drained in Attack — SOL Worth Millions of Dollars Stolen
The exact cause of this exploit remains unknown, but analysts believe that a flaw in wallet software may be to blame, rather than issues with the Solana blockchain itself.
• Double Blow: Robinhood Lays Off 23% of Staff as Crypto Division Hit with $30M Fine
Vlad Tenev admitted that an earlier reduction of 9% of Robinhood’s staff “did not go far enough,” and the company has been affected by a further deterioration of the macro environment.
• Kim Kardashian Pushes to Get Ethereum Max Lawsuit Dismissed
Kim K’s lawyers added that the plaintiffs cannot prove that she was actually compensated in EMAX tokens, or whether she had bought or sold this cryptocurrency at the time.
• Gucci to Start Accepting ApeCoin — Crypto Payments Now Available at 70% of U.S. Stores
“We added ApeCoin and Euro Coin because customers of our luxury merchant partners asked for it. They asked, and we delivered,” BitPay’s CEO says.
🔔 From crypto news, to market moves, and to educational how to videos.CoinMarketCap YouTube Channel
Got a comment? Leave your thoughts in the comments section, below. Please note comments are moderated before publication.