Rugby World Cup Recipes: All Blackened Chilli Chicken Wings
; published on September 20, 2011 at 7:10 pm
Patak’s have teamed up with The Global Herald to present a series of rugby world cup themed curry recipes.
We’ve got a Tex-Mex/Indian fusion thing going here with our Chilli Chicken Wings. The succulent chicken is coated with a spicy marinade of Madras and Tandoori paste. Zingy, zesty and absolutely fabulous, these make a delicious snack and are always a winner when served as an appetiser.
- Trim the chicken wings, wash and drain well.
- In a bowl mix together the yoghurt, Patak’s Madras Paste, Patak’s Tandoori Paste, honey, coriander, spring onions and ginger. Add the chicken wings and mix well.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator to marinate for a minimum of 2 – 3 hours (overnight would be best).
- Cook in a pre-heated oven at 180°C / 350°F / gas 4 for about 25 – 30 minutes or until cooked through. Turn the chicken wings halfway through cooking.
- Finally squeeze over the lime juice and serve piping hot with a dollop of Patak’s Raita.