Making curry can be difficult if you don’t know how to combine the spices or where to buy them from. Helpfully, Patak’s has a range of curry pastes and has teamed up with The Global Herald to produce a range of “sizzling summer recipes” that are easy to make and delicious to eat!
- 250g chicken breast
- 100g mozzarella
- 2 x naan bread
- Patak’s Bengal Pickle
- 2 tbsp yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Patak’s Tandoori paste
- Mix the yoghurt and tandoori paste together
- Add to sliced chicken breast and marinade for a minimum of 30 minutess (overnight would be great).
- Oven bake until cooked
- Cut the naan breads into triangles and then split in two to give thinner slices.
- Oven bake until a little crispier
- Place the Naancho’s on a plate or tray.
- Roughly chop the Tandoori chicken and sprinkle on top
- Squeeze the Bengal Pickle over the top.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and place back in the oven until lightly browned and the cheese has melted.