South Park is back with a brand new series. The blockbusting, Emmy-award winning animated comedy will return to Comedy Central for a 17th season on 25th September 2013.
The new episodes from this season will be available in HD on XBOX Live, iTunes, Sony Entertainment Network, Amazon Instant Video, Vudu, and Samsung Media Hub. Episodes will also be made available on SouthParkStudios.com for US fans.
South Park launched on 13th August 1997. Trey Parker and Matt Stone are its co-creators. Parker, Stone, Anne Garefino and Frank C. Agnone II are the Executive Producers. Eric Stough, Adrien Beard, Bill Hader, Bruce Howell and Vernon Chatman are Producers.
The new series of South Park will air in the United States on Wednesday nights at 10:00 p.m. and repeat later that night at midnight (all times ET/PT).
South Park Worldwide Launch Dates
- United States @ Comedy Central from Wednesday 25th September 2013 at 10pm
- United Kingdom @ Comedy Central from Wednesday 2nd October at 10pm
- New Zealand @ Comedy Central from Thursday 3rd October at 10:10pm
- Netherlands @ Comedy Central from Sunday 6th October at 21:30
- Germany @ Comedy Central from Sunday 6th October at 21.15