The second day of the Cheltenham Festival of National Hunt horse racing takes place on Wednesday 16th March 2011, when a huge crowd of race fans will descend yet again on Prestbury Park.
The seven race card, which includes the Queen Mother Champion Chase, will begin at 13:30 GMT. The Official Going at Cheltenham is Good (Good to Soft in places) and there is little or no significant rainfall forecast for the region.
Below are tips for each of today’s Cheltenham races, brought to you by Fortuno, The Global Herald horse racing tipster.
Fortuno Tips – Cheltenham, Wednesday 16th March 2011
- Race 1 – 13:30 (National Hunt Chase Challenge Cup) – Some Target
- Race 2 – 14:05 (The Bingham Novices Hurdle) – Oscars Well
- Race 3 – 14:40 (RSE Chase) – Time For Rupert
- Race 4 – 15:20 (Queen Mother Champion Chase) – Golden Silver
- Race 5 – 16:00 (Coral Cup) – Carlito Brigante
- Race 6 – 16:40 (Fred Winter Juvenile H’Cap Hurdle) – Tenor Nivernais
- Race 7 – 17:15 (Weatherbys Champion Bumper) – Star Neuville