The draw for the English FA Cup 2010/2011 Third Round – the round when the big Premier League fish enter the pool – was made this evening, Sunday 28th November 2010, and produced the following fixtures.
The tie of the round is undoubtedly the only all Barclays Premier League match – Man Utd drew Liverpool at home.
Chelsea got a home fixture against Ipswich Town.
Arsenal are also at home against last season’s giant killers, Leeds United.
Man City are away at Leicester City, while Tottenham Hotspur have a home match against either Charlton or Luton.
The round is scheduled to be played on the weekend of 8th and 9th January 2011.
FA Cup 2010/2011 Third Round Fixtures
- Torquay United v Carlisle United
- Norwich City v Droylsden or Leyton Orient
- Preston v Nottingham Forest
- Tottenham v Charlton or Luton
- Stoke City v Cardiff City
- Hull City v Wigan
- Manchester United v Liverpool
- Scunthorpe United v Everton
- Sunderland v Notts County or Bournemouth
- Chelsea v Ipswich Town
- Watford v Hartlepool United or Yeovil
- Southampton v Blackpool
- Millwall v Birmingham
- Burton Albion v Middlesbrough
- Stevenage v Newcastle
- Wycombe Wanderers v Hereford United or Lincoln City
- Swansea City v Colchester United
- Blackburn Rovers v QPR
- Bolton v York City
- Leicester City v Manchester City
- Sheffield United v Aston Villa
- Arsenal v Leeds
- Reading v West Brom
- West Ham v Barnsley
- Crawley Town or Swindon Town v Swindon
- Huddersfield Town v Dover Athletic
- Brighton or FC United v Portsmouth
- Doncaster Rovers v Wolves
- Fulham v Peterborough
- Bristol City v Sheffied Wednesday
- Coventry City v Crystal Palace
- Burnley v Port Vale
Ties to be played on the weekend of 8th and 9th January 2011.