Barclays Premier League football is scheduled to take place this Saturday, 30th October 2010, as six fixtures make up the Saturday round of matches.
The most eagerly anticipated of the day is sure to be the evening match at Old Trafford between Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur.
Elsewhere, at 3pm, league leaders Chelsea travel to Blackburn and second placed Arsenal host West Ham United. Manchester City will be looking to get back to winning ways away at Wolverhampton Wonderers – the team who gave their neighbours, United, so much trouble last week.
Barclays Premier League Fixtures – Saturday 30th October 2010
- Arsenal v West Ham – Kick Off (BST) 15:00
- Blackburn v Chelsea – Kick Off (BST) 15:00
- Everton v Stoke – Kick Off (BST) 15:00
- Fulham v Wigan – Kick Off (BST) 15:00
- Wolverhampton v Man City – Kick Off (BST) 15:00
- Man Utd v Tottenham – Kick Off (BST) 17:30