Production has begun on the new James Bond film “Skyfall”. Eon Productions, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios and Sony Pictures Entertainment are producing the 23rd Bond movie, which is set for release on 26th October 2012.
A tiff between Bond and M is on the cards as a piece of history comes back to haunt the head of MI6 and threaten the shadowy UK government foreign intelligence service. Javier Bardem will appear nude several times, according to the stars of the film, who gathered in London for a press conference just before shooting began.
- Daniel Craig as James Bond
- Javier Bardem
- Dame Judi Dench as M
- Naomie Harris as Eve
- Bérénice Marlohe as Severin
- Ralph Fiennes
- Albert Finney
- Ben Whishaw
- Director: Sam Mendes
- Screenplay: Neal Purvis, Robert Wade & John Logan
- Producer: Michael G. Wilson
- Producer: Barbara Broccoli
- Director of Photography: Roger Deakins
- Production Designer: Dennis Gassner
- Editor: Stuart Baird, A.C.E.
- Costume Designer: Jany Temime
- 2nd Unit Director: Alexander Witt
- Stunt Co-ordinator: Gary Powell
- Special Effects Supervisor: Chris Corbould
- Visual Effects Supervisor: Steve Begg